Saturday, June 27, 2009

My weight does not define me

I have a hard time believing that. Everything I go to do or want to do revolves around my weight. Being overweight is always on my mind. It hinders my life. I feel like I am just going through the motions of life but not living life.

I have been doing a lot of research on the HCG diet. A sweet woman brought it to my attention. After all the research I have decided to do it. I have ordered the HCG and some supplies that I will need. When it arrives I will make my grocery list and go shopping. I will not be able to do this alone. I pray that God will help me through this.

There are a lot of things in life I have no control over. My weight is not one of them.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you created a blog! I just typed up a blog about this exact thing. I'm so tired of being over weight. I look forward to hearing how it goes with the HCG diet. I have heard of it, but have never known anyone that has done it. Can you email me with jacki's email? I think I deleted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you a comment with Jacki's email address. Not sure how to get your email address. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, got it! Sorry, I was half asleep last night, I should have given you my email.
    It's lorraine.fleager@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!