Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back on track

I have been back on the diet/exercise band wagon for the last 2 days. I have taken in a load of water today which always helps me. I exercised 2x yesterday and once already today.

As for Brody he is doing good. He really loves moving his blocks or his cars from one place to another. I hope he doesn't hoard things when he gets older. The last few days he has been saying 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. That is just so sweet. I am very proud of him.

I have yet to take him for his 2 year check up cause I know they will want him to get the MMR shot. I am just not comfortable with that shot yet. Maybe I am paranoid and don't have a reason to be but I am his mother and I get to make that decision. My baby is normal. No signs of delayed developement or autism. I know a mother who right now is having a problem because her son was advanced with his language skills and 2mo after he received the MMR he has completely regressed to pointing and grunting. Could just be a coincidence. It just scares me though. I know that no matter what I will love my son. He is everything to me. I also know that if something does happen it was God's plan. I just pray that God will lead me in the right direction and show me what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!