Saturday, January 9, 2010

Failed again

I done really well on the diet Wed and Thur. I even got in some exercise. Yesterday was my mom's birthday so I took her out to eat at Pasado's. I should have made better choices but I had the cancun. I didn't realize until I got home that the guy cheated me out of $4.00. I guess he enjoyed his big tip. Lesson learned though.

Then comes today when I just had that 'I am never gonna lose weight, just eat until your heart is content, feeling sorry for myself feeling'. It sucks when I feel that way because I always pig out on those days. So once again that is what I have done today. Hopefully I can jump right back on the right track in the morning.

After taking mom to eat and getting her some small kitchen appliances for her birthday we came home only for me to turn around and go back to town with Brad. I wasn't upset in the least though. We went to get our kitchen cabinets. They were out of 5 of them but we have them ordered and paid for. We aren't in any hurry for them just wanted to get them while they were on sale and I had 15% off coupon. The cabinets themselves were $2229.00. With my coupon it came out to be $1909.00. I was very happy with that. I still want to get a big pantry cabinet which is another $339.

When I left for work today Brad was staining the beams. I hope he was able to get finished. The stain on them is darker than I wanted/had pictured in my mind. But it is ok. It really brings out the pine wood in the ceiling. I think the next step is putting up the trim in the ceiling so that we can polyurethane it. After that we should be able to get started putting the plywood on the floor or the sheetrock on the walls. I am so ready to get this room finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!