Thursday, January 7, 2010

No snow

Apparently many of the states are seeing a snowfall of some sort. Some more than others. It was predicted we would have very little snow if any but would have freezing rain tonight. Luckily there wasn't any freezing rain. The sky is clear. Unfortunately no snow. We did have some wind and when we have any amount of wind the electricity goes off. It was back on by the time I got home but that meant no heat in the house. The house was 50 degrees when I got here. Not bad. I turned the heaters back on, cranked up the propane heater and within a few minutes it was already 60 in here. Brody doesn't seem to mind. He came right in and starting playing with his cars. Right now he is avoiding getting in my lap so that he won't have to go night night.

Dieting went well again today. I actually exercised again this morning for 15min even though I was running late getting ready for work. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!