Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I never kept up with this blog because I felt like I didn't have anything important to say. I felt like my little poor blog wasn't anything like some of the well known blogs that I follow. But I have decided that I need to journal my life so that I can look back and see what was going on at certain times in my life. When I say my life I basically mean I will be blogging about my son.

So Brody has been throwing up and having diarrhea for 6-7 days now. I think it is the rotavirus. He mainly throws up at night which I think is partly due to acid reflux as well. The diarrhea is day and night. I called the pedi just to confirm my thoughts. I was right. No need in him being seen yet anyway. This is going around and if it last more than 10 days or if he gets dehydrated than I will take him in. He is his normal self. He doesn't act sick at all. I am so glad.

I can't believe he is already 2 years old.
*He is saying anything he wants to. He is even repeating some not so nice things. He told his daddy the other day to "whip su-she's a**". Su-she by the way is a doggie.
*He loves chocolate milk. Has to have it every morning. He also loves tea.
*He loves waking up and sitting in front of "his" heater near his bedroom door.
*He has just gotten into playing with cars and trucks.
*He got a battery powered Jeep from Santa that so far he has only used once mainly due to the weather.
*He sleeps in a footed sleeper everynight because he will not use any cover.
*He slept with his daddy and I for the 1st time the other night in Kemah when we went to the beach to clean up and stayed overnight unexpectantly.
*He goes through the list of names he knows and wants us to repeat them. Papal, Mimi, Wheezer, Nannie, Sissy, Kellie, Daddy, Moma, Jon Nort, Eric
*He loves him some Jon Nort.
*He loves McDonald's chicken nuggets and of course "tandy" translated means candy.
*He loves to watch "Mic Mouse" "Pooh" "Manny" "Baby" (Polar Express) "Cars".
*His first birthday party was Cars. His 2nd was Mickey Mouse.
*He doesn't sit still well. He goes 90 to nothing all day until it is time to go "night night".
*He still goes to sleep sitting in my lap mostly and sometimes daddy's lap watching one of his shows.
*He sleeps anywhere from 10-12 hours a night getting up around 10am.
*He loves to go into his room, shut the door and sit quietly "reading" all his books as he pulls them out for me to pick back up.
*He is very loving and will give "love" when asked.
*He has a temper and will try to pinch or hit when something doesn't go his way.

These are just some things I wanted to put in writing so that time doesn't get away from me and I forget at what age he done certain things.

2 comments:

  1. Autumn! I was just thinking about you girl!! I hope you are doing good! Last I heard you were doing the hcg for weight loss, hope that worked out!! Jen (aka newwife)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen. As you can tell from my newest post I didn't stick to the HCG diet. It was working though. If I would have just stuck to it.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!